Emerge Law Group is excited to offer the free Employment Law Compliance for Cannabis Employers class on September 28, 2016 in Portland from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with free lunch provided.
Our experts will guide you through the fundamentals that every employer must follow to fully comply with the mountains of Oregon and federal employment laws, including:
- Employees vs. independent contractors
- Exempt vs. nonexempt employees
- Marijuana worker’s permits
- Forms I-9, W-2, W-4, W-9, 1099, etc.
- Salary, hourly and piece rate compensation
- Workweeks, paydays, final paychecks and other payroll fundamentals
- Workers’ compensation and OHSA compliance
- Must-have employment policies
- And much, much more!
You will also have an opportunity to ask the questions that matter most to you. Register online today.
More details can be found here.
Space is limited, so early registration is recommended. We look forward to seeing you!
REGISTER ONLINE at https://emergeclassregistration.eventbrite.com.