Our renewable energy team is made up of highly experienced transactional and regulatory attorneys who have handled a variety of renewable energy transactions, ranging from the development and financing of small solar arrays to the permitting, development, financing, and acquisition of large utility scale wind energy projects.
We advise our clients on the permitting, development and financing of renewable projects to ensure that all available tax and other benefits are considered and incorporated. We draft and negotiate development and financing documents for a variety of projects, including wind, solar, biomass, hydroelectric, wave, tidal, biodiesel, and ethanol. We also conduct due diligence on behalf of purchasers and sellers and draft documents related to the acquisition of renewable energy projects and companies.
Our team advises clients regarding:
- Project Development Agreements
- Site Lease and Purchase Agreements
- Environmental and Land Use Permitting
- Community Renewables
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Energy Service Agreements
- Design Build Contracts
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Agreements
- Sale Leaseback and Inverted Lease Financing
- Partnership Flip Financing